Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have to admit it...I have become a recent blog addict. I have somehow come across some of the most random blogs and somehow incorporated them into my daily routine. The funny thing is, most of these are about things that pertain around 4% to me. I've found that most people use blogs as a way to keep their friends and families informed with the daily news of their family. WELL...sorry to disappoint, but I have no precious children to post pictures and stories about. I do, however have an extremely random life and 2 adorable dogs to show off...hmmm....this is guaranteed to be interesting!

Right now, I am in pure job search mode. I am desperately trying to find a job to have lined up after I graduate in May. So far, my luck has been a little bit depressing. Although I have had 6 interviews so far, only a few were jobs I would consider. This is a learning experience for me. You know when God is trying to tell you something, almost to the point of putting a big flashing light in front of you? I see flashing lights everywhere!! I am so bad about trying to do things on my own and this is a hard time for me. I can't control or predict my future and its really getting to me. OK GOD....you have my attention! Its interesting how my favorite scripture is about this exact issue. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." I've always claimed this scripture so its time to start putting my trust in it.

No comments: