Thursday, May 8, 2008

FINISHED!

So, I've been avoiding checking my grades in fear that I hadn't made C's or higher in my classes, which would prevent me from graduating, but I sucked it up today and after a semi-heart attack, I found out I'm good to go!

Seriously not one of my fondest moments, but it had to happen.

I start work on Monday and still haven't absorbed the fact that my days of studying are OVER! No more long nights studying, no more boring days at class wishing I could be more efficient with my time. I hear reports of how everyone wishes for their college days once they enter the working world, but I honestly don't think these words will come out of my mouth. I miss the days when all my friends were in college and we all were simply college kids. When we never struggled to find 2 hours to eat dinner together. When we could stay up late and not worry about it because class was past 11 and optional (translation: sleep in). Thats what I miss. But the truth is, I've missed that for 2 years now.

Stay tuned for terrible tacky pictures of me in cap and gown in front of the Auburn sign!!

No comments: