Monday, May 26, 2008


Its been way too long since I posted so I'll catch you up. A LOT has happened in the past few weeks. I graduated, which was quite an ordeal, started work, and watched one of my best friends get married. So I guess you can say I've been a tad bit busy.
I LOVE my new job! Its exactly what I need to be doing and I'm so glad everything has worked out. I will say this though, I am going to have to put a HUGE stop to the office eating. I think I've gained 10 pounds (not really but still), just eating out every lunch. And with a vending machine right around the corner, the diet dr. peppers start piling up on my desk as the day goes on. The good news is, I won't be in the office that much anymore, so I'll be able to eat healthier by going home for lunch.
Abby's wedding was SOOOOOOOo much fun!! This is one wedding party that I know and love every single person. A lot of times, if you're a bridesmaid, you know maybe one or two other people in the wedding and its an awkward interaction with everyone else. But this wedding was completely different. ALL of the bridesmaids are really good friends of mine now. I reall hope that we'll keep up with each other since the wedding is over.
We went to a karoake bar after the reception and I convinced Mary Kate to sing a little Celine Dion. If you know her, you've probably seen her crazed Celine Dion fan impression. Well, she pretended to be that fan while she sang, "Its all coming back to me now." I was in tears. I also convinced her to sing Elton John's "Crocodile Rock." Again, if you've seen the Celine fan impression, you've seen the Crocodile Rock impression. And yes, she did ALL the motions. I have pictures of both of these so stay tuned!
So, now things will calm down a little, hopefully. I've loved the past few months, but I'm ready for a little slower pace and a little more normalcy.

No comments: