Friday, June 27, 2008

Mr. UPS delivery man and I have become close friends this week. Our house frequently receives packages and our mailbox is always PACKED with catalogs. But this week, Mr. UPS has been so gracious to deliver 2 blackberries to me!

Yes, I'm now on number three. Annoyed? I'mbeyond that point. I'm at the point of just praying that the third time is the charm.

I have a routine everyday where I check blogs every nigth around 8. One is the blog of a mother of SIX children. She is BEAUTIFUL and so are her children. She's Extremely talented with taking natural shots of her kids. I check this blog on a daily basis, and after months of seeing her pictures, I really want to learn how to do this myself.

A few months ago, I randomly discovered that my dad has an AMAZING camera with all types of lenses. So, hopefully I can convice him to let me borrow the camera to start learning.

No comments: