Saturday, October 9, 2010

For your bambinos...

I have so many friends who are in 100% mommy mode. It seems like every time I log in to facebook or blogs, there is another pretty nursery popping up. I love how each nursery is so completely different from the next. So much love is put into each room. While I won't be buying cribs and changing tables any time soon, I do know that when that day does come, I want to create a fabulous room for a bambino. The other day, I stumbled across a site for you mommies out there. Check out ohdeedoh for all kinds of nursery and children's rooms inspiration. This site is connected to Apartment Therapy, so if you're a loyal follower like me, you know its bound to be good.

Here are a few of my favorites...

LOVE the color scheme in this room. In fact, I'm eventually doing this in my bedroom! Only, no cribs or baby books! :)
How cool is this?? I love that the bedding isn't the typical baby animals or florals.
LOVE the modern edge of this room.
And this room is simply magical. Any little girl is lucky to have something this pretty!




No comments: