Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Humor Me...

I know I've already blogged about my uneventful weekend, but just humor me once more.

It has been anything but uneventful in my opinion.

I've played MAJOR catch up with these guys...

Pulled out the camera to play with it a bit and caught these pictures that capture my dogs' personalites to the T!...






And watched the overrated Crimson Tide drop down from the number 1 spot all the way down to 8 while we gladly gave them that spot and moved up to 7. I stayed on the phone with my mom while the clock played out and we just laughed and laughed. My favorite part was Satan {sorry, I mean Saban} and his walk of shame off the field. The only thing rolling last night was the toilet paper at Toomers Corner!! This ought to make for a VERY entertaining Monday morning meeting tomorrow!!