Wednesday, November 10, 2010

im baaaaaaaaaaack!!

Dear Friends,

My sincerest apologies for my absence. It has not been by choice, by any means. A month ago, my computer bit the dust. According to my very helpful IT guy at work, the video card is dead which, for a four year old laptop, means one thing: funeral time. And since I can't blog on my company's network, I've basically been helpless when it comes to the blog world. Trust me, if there was a way I could blog while on my lunch, I would have done it a month ago.

ANYWAY...

To be short and sweet, I'll play catch up as best as I can. This will be short because I only have signal outside right now {my home internet isn't cooperating either} and its getting rather chilly.

The past month has been rather uneventful unfortunately. With the exception of a weekend visit from my Colorado boy, I've been up to my old tricks. And by tricks, I mean the following: work, relaxing on the weekends and that's about all. Squeeze in some major internet investigation about my beloved Cam Newton every hour on the hour for the past week, and there you have it...my life!

I wish I could post some pictures, because thankfully they were salvaged, but it is taking FOREVER to upload them. So hopefully, I can figure that out asap. One step at a time, right?



I've been asked how things are going with the Mr. and I'm happy to report that things are just wonderful! God's timing is just perfect and His blessings are well worth the wait, I can tell you that. I'll be boarding a plane the day before Thanksgiving to fly out to Colorado to spend Turkey Day weekend in the cold with Ryan. Its kind of our tradition to spend Thanksgiving together, just the two of us. I'm excited to see some snow and of course, to see him too!! And for those wondering, YES, long distance relationships are HARD. But we've done it before and we'll make do for the time being until he moves here with me.

I appreciate all the emails telling me that you miss me on here. Just goes to show that there are a few people who follow this silly little thing. I've missed you guys like no other!! Keep sharing the love and email me what you want some posts on. Its seems as though the ideas are on backorder as far as this blog is concerned, so I need your help.

Have a great night. Its SOOOOO good to be back!!

No comments: