Friday, November 12, 2010

Auburn Recap...

I promised pictures so here they are. They may be late, but here we go.

A few weeks ago, we had a FABULOUS weekend visit to Auburn. I'm pretty sure I haven't been this happy in a while!

Sassy and her bff, Gracen came to our tailgate.

Here we have a convert at Toomer's Corner. When I informed him that I'm buying season tickets next year, he was quite excited!!

Tailgating with my old college roomates. Heidi works at Under Armour, so we scored some AWESOME parking spots for our tailgate...please notice the stadium directly behind us!

And the caption for this would be funny. Evyan and I were in Sky Bar looking around at all the young ones going wild. And then we both realized that we had on cardigans. How does that happen? We were out at THE "it bar" dressed like Grandmas! And we called it a night at 12pm. I threw the towel in first and everyone followed immediately.

More to come this weekend. I have several ideas of things to post. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments: