Sunday, November 14, 2010

Folded Catalog Pages...

In keeping with the Christmas wish list theme, have a sneak peek of the things I've got folded on my J.Crew catalog.

I'm always looking for a multi-purpose bag. One that I can take to the grocery, tag along with me for a fun night out and also function as one of my carry ons for all the traveling I do. I do believe that this is just the perfect option!!

As you know, I'm a jewelry freak. I love it all. And what I really love is laying different looks. This bracelet is rough and simple. Perfect to be paired with something like this...
This just looks like it came from a grandmother's collection. I think it is pretty enough to be worn alone with your favorite LBD {think Christmas cocktail parties that are quickly approaching} and versatile enough to be paired with the leather bracelet pictured above.
But for you ladies who don't feel brave enough for that, there are still options for you. If you're the Yurman clad type, this would look SO amazing paired with a stack of yurmans!!
This fall I've organized my size challenged closet to have enough room for my growing cardigan collection. However, I've quickly noticed that I could use a few that more with some za za zu. Wouldn't this just be the perfect one to add??

Because jeans, t-shirts and fleece jackets don't cut it here in Atlanta, I need a few stylish yet comfortable pieces for the weekend trips to Kroger and Trader Joes.

No comments: