Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas List...

I decided to spend the weekend at home this weekend. We spent the morning visiting my Grandmomma {who is beyond precious} and now I'm on the edge of my seat watching my Tigers.

In the car, my mom kept probing me for Christmas gift ideas. And while I don't have anything major that I want, I CAN tell you this. I would like to see any of these under the tree.



I've wanted this book for YEARS. This was sold in the boutique I worked in during college. I would read through it all the time. I WILL have this on my coffee table one day.

I hope she doesn't read this, but Ryan's sister Heidi will be receiving this for Christmas. We always joke on the guys for thinking that a meal can consist of meat, meat and more meat. In fact, one time we allowed them to make the meal without our intervention. There were three types of meat and several sauces. When we asked where the sides are, we were told that we "don't need them."
Men.

I've been told this book is everything I would imagine it to be. I REALLY want this!!

Enter Heaven on a stick. Literally.
A few weeks ago, a co-worker of time brought some of these in for someone's birthday.
Just take my word for it. These are hands down the yummiest thing you will EVER eat.


No comments: