Friday, November 26, 2010

Lord, Help me!...

I'll be short and sweet {no worries a long post to come soon...hopefully more entertaining}. I'm out in Colorado in 20 degree weather. Where 20 degrees sounds warm to the locals. Where no amount of ugg boot/scarf/hundreds of layers/gloves/ear muffs/etc. combo makes you feel normal. Where it hurts to breathe because the air is so dry and thin and where my hair is static city. And though it sounds like I'm complaining, very from that actually. After a LOVELY thanksgiving dinner with friends in their new beautiful home, we're pulling the Rachel/Ryan usual and chilling at Starbucks right now. That makes for two days in a row. And now we're just in countdown mode for the holiest 4 hours of the year...IRON BOWL that is. I'm decked out in orange and blue and so is RY and Buffalo Wild Wings is calling our names. Until then, I've left it up to Ry to decide what we are to do and here was his request.
RY: "Let's just go to Target and Best Buy to look around. I've never gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving."
Rach: "Ok, what are you looking for?"
{Keep in mind, we are 80% done with Christmas shopping, big pat on the back}
RY: "Oh nothing, just wanted to look around."

LORD HELP ME!

No comments: