Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheese City, USA




AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhemmm...


There is FINALLY an announcement to be made. Several of you have known this has been in the works for quite some time and MANY of you are reading this super confused. But its official. This girl is off the market!

Because I don't really think the blog world is the place to share every detail, I will spare you. But I can tell you this...God's plan is flawless. That is one thing I've learned in the past 16 months without Ryan. I just go where He leads me. And yes, I'm on cloud nine to finally have EVERYTHING I've ever wanted. Its just to good to be true. Someone pinch me!

I know there are those that are worried, but in the words of Carrie Underwood,


"You've given me everything that I will need
To make it through this crazy thing called life
And I know you watch me grow up and always want whats best for me
And I think I found the answer to your prayers

And he is good, so good
He treats your little girl like a real man should
He is good, so good, he makes promises he keeps
No he's never gonna leave
So dont you worry about me."


Yes. I went there. Cheese City, USA.

Happy Weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

The Cobbs said...

SO HAPPY for you!!!!
Lots & Lots of married couple have stories just like yours!

As long as he treats you like he should, then I'm SO happy!!

Hugs sweet friend! :)

Megan McKenzie said...

!!!!!!