Thursday, September 30, 2010

Puppy Love...

I had it all planned out.

Tonight I had a date with my DVR. I had lots of TV to catch up with. I was half way through one show, when I heard a big knock on the door. I was tempted to ignore it, but something said to ignore it. So I opened the door and I soon found this bundle of fun...


{please excuse the bad quality...it was taken on my phone}

But please meet our new neighbor friend, Sophie. Isn't she just a ball of furry deliciousness? I had to share. Although there are two residents in my house who weren't as thrilled...

Although little man did find Sophie to be quite intriguing. Let's just say, he's a romancer.


And all Maddie girl could do was look at me with that classic, "Just don't bring her home with us" look. Bless little Bubbie's heart. She's raised two little yorkies and is D.O.N.E. playing surrogate momma/big sister. She said she is completely fine with just little Tinky Winky {Lexington} and Lemon {Hudson} being the tag alongs.

No comments: