Monday, September 13, 2010

the Little things...

Usually a trip to Anthropologie means walking straight to the clothes section. And while their clothes are incredible, there are so many other things there that are just so much fun. I was browsin the homes section last Saturday with my sister and came across so many things that I want now.

I need these in my bathroom. Bad.
LOVE these coasters. And because I am a FIRM believer in the concept that you can never have enough coasters.
SANTA?? Yes??

I have a mild obsession for little trinket vases like this. I have them scattered all throughout the house and they always have jewelry in them.
This dishtowel is actually what sparked this whole post. My friend Meg is OBSESSED with bulldogs and when I saw this, I took a picture and sent it to her immediately. She later told me that she ordered 2 right then and there.

How cute is this??

Oh. Em. Gee. These drawer pulls are just pure perfection
This door knocker is exactly what I want. No joke.


No comments: