Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Man...

I was literally like a kid on Christmas morning. I watched the Eagle fly and heard a HUGE "War Eagle." That in itself just gave me the biggest smile ever. So I decided to multi-task and give little man a hair cut while I cheered on my beloved tigers. BIG Mistake. HUGE.

Fiesty little guy decided he did not want his hair cut one but. And as he reached back to bite at the scissors {signaling me to quit}, his tongue somehow got in the way and IMMEDIATELY started gushing blood. It took me a minute to realize that my little baby boy's tongue had been split. So, frantically, I gathered keys, cell phone and purse in hand with Hudson and a washcloth now drenched in blood in the other. I ran to the pool to grab one of my neighbors and she so graciously drove crying momma and sweet Hudson to the emergency vet.

Little man is okay now. His tummy is full from a delicious treat of can dog food and his sweet big sister has her eyes glued on him. I love Hudson because he is my little baby boy, but he cant be a handful and let's be honest, no dog will ever compare to my little Madison. But when I got the little munchkin home, I couldn't help but realize how much I really and truly love the little guy.

Everything's back to normal now. I even got the classic, "calm down and go take a bubble bath" comment from Ryan {which he knows I DESPISE}. And Auburn just scored. Okay, I won't cry anymore!!!

No comments: