Thursday, September 16, 2010

All packed...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

See this guy...

Yes, you read correctly. I'm hopping on a plane in just a few hours and heading out to go visit that cutie patootie. I've gotten several reports from co-workers who have just returned from Colorado that I am going to LOVE the weather right now. I'm not sure how much nicer it can be than it is here, but they all swear its fab. The camera is packed {along with LOTS of fun fall clothes...that I somehow managed to fit in one carry on suitcase...other bag is full of work fun} and I hope to bring back LOTS of fun pictures and stories to share.

The only thing that would make this day even better would be if I could take this little one along...

She loves her daddy more than anything in the world. He would FLIP OUT if I popped off the plane with this little lady {and of course Hudson, but especially Madison}. Not this time. They're in great hands with their Aunt Sar at college.



No comments: