Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Going green...

Colorado was great. Just what I needed.

Here are a few more things I definitely have needed for a while and don't know how I've made do without...


Enter the plastic- looks like a to go cup but oh so re-usable- tall cup. Not to be confused with the tervis tumbler {which hold a very special place in my heart}, this bad boy is the perfect solution to my iced coffee spills as I walk in the office every morning. Or in reality, the solution to nixxing my sweet tea addiction. Instead of a large glass of milos, I'm swapping over to iced coffee. Not really a healthier move?? At least there will be less sugar intake. And I will look super cool with my attempt at going green.
And then for this winter when I can actually drink hot coffee without sweating, this bad boy will do the trick.
Stalkers, head over to Bed Bath and Beyond. For under $20, these two pieces of awesome can be yours. And you know you'll feel good about going green. I know I do.

No comments: