Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halftime Browsing...

I sit here while nervously watching my Tigers make mistake after mistake against the klassy Mississippi State Bulldogs {ewwwww...so many reasons why I don't care for them}. I LOVE me some Auburn football. It seems like the love affair grows stronger each year. As I text back and forth with a friend who is quite possibly the BIGGEST Auburn fan I know {who has sent me "War Damn Gameday" texts for every game for probably 6 years}, she tells me that she may or may not have done a little Anthropologie shopping over half time. So of course, it sparked my interest. Now, I've been in Anthro several times in the past few weeks and each time, I have to restrain myself with EVERY inch in my body. There have been several pieces that may or may not have been worth not paying rent and getting an eviction notice {again, just being dramatic}. Here are a few things that caught my eye...

what you can't see is the print on this dress is a bunch of horses...absolutely adorable!!!



I've told this story several times, so if you've heard it keep reading. About 4 years ago, Anthro had the most perfect pair of hunter green boots very similar to these {just no bows}. They were a heft $400 so I said no. I didn't see any way to purchase those while still on a college budget. Well I should have found a way because I have been on a never ending quest for a pair just like them. I have people looking for me...no such luck. These boots are too cute and I believe they just might fall into the same category. I'll find a way. Donations are welcomed.


I bought these earrings a few weeks ago and I LOVE them!!!















This picture. Holy WHOA. Want EVERY item she is wearing!!!










Whether we win or lose, WAR EAGLE!!!


1 comment:

Allison and Ryan said...

If I don't have those Martingale boots, I'll die unhappy and alone. Secondly, what was Anthro thinking with those Farrier boots? What will those look okay with?