Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Perfect Couple...

Okay. I'm FINALLY going to take the plunge. I've been talking about it for probably a year now. But since funding has been allowed, I'm actually going to stop dreaming about it and make it a reality.

The truth is, my coffee table is on its last leg. Literally. Its one round of chase from the pupsters and this table will be kapootz.I love its design and functionality, but it is way past time.

So this morning, I put in a request to my favorite design on a dime buddy, Sara, to send me options. I've had an idea what I want for quite some time. I DO NOT want the classic dark wood coffee table. So when she sent me this, I just about melted...

And added bonus, I will FINALLY be purchasing this gem as well.
Don't they make such a perfect couple?? I sure think they do!!

Now, off to magazine heaven land!

1 comment: