Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Minted...

A dear friend of mine is newly engaged and using THE most fabulous wedding designer if I must say so myself. So its no surprise to me that he sends her a list of vendors whose products will LITERALLY stop you dead in your tracks. Yesterday, she shared this website with me that put the biggest smile on my face. If that asteroid had struck Earth last night, I would have gone out a bit happier.

{YES, I am dramatic}

Please take a look at just a few of my favorites.


A few weeks ago, I had a rather hilarious gchat with a hilarious friend discussing what I am to do about this year's Christmas card. At the time, I was clueless as to what a single girl is to do with this issue. How many of you would laugh at a card with me holding two dogs to be placed on your fridge? I'm going to just go ahead and assume that it would be AT LEAST 85%. But pictureless Christmas cards are usually tres boring! Until I found this sight. Please excuse the order, I seriously wish Blogger was a bit more user friendly.



How FUN is this bridal shower invitation? If I were the bride of this party, I would bring some amazing gifts. Just saying. And who knows, that day may be coming at some point for me, so girlfriends, bookmark this site!! :)


And since I refuse to invest big money in anything monogrammed or personalized for myself {because as soon as I do, my initials will change...just my luck...wait should I do it then??}, I believe this stationary is the solution to my ongoing dilema.

And for when the monogram is to change, something like this will appear in all of your mailboxes {that is, if snail mail is still around then!!}.


And then when baby arrives {which by the way, I've narrowed down the future children names...locked in a safe. Claimed. They're mine. Don't want to hear it.}, this is HANDS DOWN what I will send!! NO, I AM NOT WITH CHILD.




Okay, I'm getting WAY ahead of myself here, but I think it is way too precious for words.



And I'm almost 100% sure this is this year's card. Send me your addresses!!!



Also REALLY into this card. REALLY into it!







DYING. TOO STINKING CUTE.






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

the link doesnt work! what's the link?