Monday, September 27, 2010

Sick day finds...

I've been feeling under the weather the past few days. So when I woke up swimming in tissues with my ribs hurting so bad from coughing the past few days, I decided to stop fighting it and took the day off. I do believe that was my first sick day in over a year {sidenote: I just really appreciate working for a company that is 100% okay with me taking the day off and NOT work while downing Chicken noodle soup and bathing in Vicks Vapor Rub every 20 minutes}.

Anyway, the majority of the day was spent sleeping on the sofa, but in the small bits of time I was awake, I did a little internet browsing. Jenna's picks from J.Crew were emailed to me, so of course my interest was sparked. The shoes. Oh the shoes. If they weren't $300 a pop, I would sweep them all up immediately.

Am I crazy? I REALLY like these moccasins. They're lined with shearling and would be perfect for a cold Sunday afternoon trip to the grocery.
The zipper in the back...Perfection.
Where do I even begin with these?? So perfect!!!

No comments: