Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FINALLY!!




YAY!!!! Its finally Springtime!!! I love spring weather more than any other time of the year and today has be absolutely perfect. ALL winter long, the dogs have stood at the door begging to go play outside but its been rainy and cold most of the time. Even with their cute little sweaters, I don't want to risk them getting sick. Lexie's little 4 1/2 pound body is not very resistant so playing outside hasn't been an option for a while. Im spending the afternoon on the porch catching up on some school work while they play. I've got a lot to get done before Friday. Mom and I are leaving Saturday morning for Austin, TX and are staying through Wednesday. I have a job interview out there, so we are just making a vacation out of it! My last Spring Break...ever! I'm starting to get really nervous because in the next week, I am going to have to make a MAJOR decision as far as which job to take. It sounds easy, but I have a lot of things to consider with each option. Please keep me in your prayers!!
This next week is going to be a lot of fun. For starters, I get a little vacation (despite having to do some interviewing) and then when we get back, we're throwing a party for Abby and David! Hopefully Dad can keep the house looking nice while we are gone, otherwise we are going to have some SERIOUS work waiting on us!

No comments: