Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Trip Down Memory Lane...

WHEW!!!! I'm FINALLY done with midterms so I now have a little more freetime on my hands to do some things I've neglected the past 3 weeks.


For starters, I deperately need to visit my gearles. Its long overdue to have a weekend with the gearles and sit around and joke about the silly things and make future plans for lifestyles filled with manicures, lunches and sitting by the pool with our margaritas while all our kids play together and the husbands are grilling out talking about guy stuff!!

This picture is one of my ALL TIME FAVS!! It was taken 3 or 4 years ago at our friend Katie's house at her Thanksgiving dinner party...OH COLLEGE DAYS!! We were so fortunate to all live together in such an amazing house with our dogs we adore (Hampton, Abby's Chihuahua and Madison my YorkiePoo)




This is Hampton and Madison Abby and Me with the dogs

We would sit on our back porch for hours all the time...in fact we even had heaters outside and we would sit with blankets even in the cold. The dogs always did this, barking at passerby's. The lab is Buck, Abby's fiance's dog, affectionately known as Uncle Buck!!

AHHH beloved Spark!! Some of my best memories are here!!!

******************

Ok enough of the trip down memory lane! I got a little nostalgic for a while there! I do miss Abby and Mary Kate. You never truly appreciate your best friends until you rarely get the chance to see each other. Then you have to do things like this, and look back at all the good times you shared!!

No comments: