Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Recap

I spent this weekend with my sister, Sarah doing the girly things sisters do....shopping, movies, gossip, etc. We went to Atlanta looking for jeans for Sarah (which is not an easy task for anyone) and an outfit that is supposed to double as a office appropriate and engagement dinner outfit...again not an easy task. I'm trying to slowly start my professional wardrobe. I worked in a boutique 3 1/2 years so my closet is jam packed with outfits to wear out at night and on the weekend. Unfortunately FreePeople and French Connection doesn't really make too many sweater sets or trousers. I'm coming to grips with the fact that I am no longer 21 and that I need to start dressing more for my age. UGH...i LOVE sundresses and designer jeans!!! Looks like my days of button-ups and sweater sets are quickly on their way. I will say that Banana Republic makes an amazing effort at making chic office-wear. Check them out if you want to avoid the flight attendant look!!!








Saturday night we saw The Other Boleyn Girl and despite its bad reviews, I LOVED it!! Apparantly, the movie ripped the book to shreds (which is on the top of my pile of books to read), but I thought the story was incredible. I am so ADD that halfway through a movie, I am ready to leave, but this one kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time!! I think Sarah kept getting annoyed with my random questions (yes I am that girl) but it was good quality time for us!

On this week's agenda:
finish midterms ....for the last time...EVER!!!
work on a presentation for an interview
enjoy this AMAZING spring weather!!

No comments: