Monday, March 31, 2008

the latest.....



Here are a few pictures of the dogs I've taken recently. I swear Im not pathetic and live for my dogs. I just have some cute pictures of them!!

Madison DETERMINED to find 1 of 23 tennis balls in her toy basket.



We have lift off. I wish I had video so you can see how she catches this in her mouth. HILARIOUS!!


I snuck in and found this!

Lexington after Libby the Groomer gave her a haircut. I was a little more specific this time ... MUCH better results!!!
************
Ok ENOUGH of the dog talk! I have pictures from the past two weekends of showers for Abby and I actually tried uploading them, but for some reason they are TINY so I'll work on getting bigger pictures! I'm in pure bridesmaid mode right now until the end of June. I'm not complaining though...its a great way to see my friends a lot more than I usually do.














No comments: