Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Im starting to get a little stir crazy. I have kept myself so busy the past few months to the point where if I have one day without much to do, I start getting really irritated with my life. This is not to say I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do. In fact I have a TON of school work I really have to do today. I just haven't wanted to do it. I would much rather be spending the day with my friends or with a list of things I can get done. There are only 4 weeks left of school left so I really cannot afford a day where I don't come to class prepared. I realize this to the point where I have been having dreams EVERY night that I don't graduate. I honestly have no idea what I will do if this happens. There is not an inch of drive left in me anymore so another semester of school is absolutely out of the question. I'm over reacting...but still...these thoughts run through my mind like crazy these days especially when I have time to think.


In other news, the planning has officially begun for Abby's bachelorette party. Its so wierd to be planning this. I still feel like we are playing dress up and should be sitting around pizza talking about our future husbands, all the while complaining about how our braces are so annoying. The concept of people my age getting married is still foreign to me and I'm almost 24. This is by no means the beginning of the wedding craze. In fact, there have been so many before now, that I am in the obvious minority as a single girl. I don't really know why, I just haven't come to grips with the fact that I've left an age bracket and moved into the next. Don't get me wrong...I'm glad that Im not still 19. Im glad that people my age don't feel the need to go out and party hard every night of the week, in fact going out is almost a thing of the past. Its nice to be at a mature age. The thing is, I haven't moved into this era the way that most people have. I don't quite grasp the concept of marriage and family the way a lot of people do. It kind of worries me that I will always be a few steps behind. As far as the bachelorette party goes, I am wanting some good suggestions to make this memorable.


Another thing. I am really wanting to get into photography and I really need a nice camera. The one I have is nice but by no means professional. I can't take creative pictures at all. So, again, I need some suggestions!!


Ill leave you with one last thing. Its an absolute MUST to go to http://www.dailycandy.com/. I have it set in one of my opening tabs for the internet. I subscribe to the Atlanta issue, but still read all the other cities' information!

Just a little blast from the past of Sarah and I on bid day!!

No comments: