Monday, April 21, 2008

The BEST weekend ....

Ok I know this is the most unflattering picture of either of but it cracks me up EVERY time I see it. Neeless to say, it was the end of the big night out.
I have a new favorite person and this is her!!
Abby was quite the celebrity with the bachelor party. Don't worry David, it was the engaged table...no singles allowed!!
Since I haven't posted in over a week, I figured I would put up a few random shots from our FABULOUS bachelorette weekend in Destin, FL. I can honestly say I haven't had that much fun in a really long time. Five of us stayed in one small hotel room. Imagine 5 girls' stuff plus an air mattress...yes a little cramped but I never even noticed it. We got in two incredibly fun nights out (all very innocent for the boyfriends :) ), a day full of shopping (which i painfully dragged through suffering from sleep deprivation), a nice meal at the Red Bar, a BEAUTIFUL afternoon to lay out, and a million laughs!!
On the next few weeks' agenda: (actually days)
-finish last few days of class which includes a TON of projects, papers, etc.
-lingerie shower
-mary kate's birthday dinner (a mini b-rette reunion and I cannot wait!!!)
-finals
-GRADUATION
-start my JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, you read correctly. I have a Job! In May, I will begin working for the Montgomery Advertiser as an Advertising Account Executive. Its an amazing opportunity and I'm looking forward to staying busy with work and not school!!! BRING ON the paychecks!!
My new obsession: my blackberry!!
i used to think people who stayed addicted to their phones were crazy but I now see how easy that is!! Imagine, having your phone and email in your hand. Oh how I could have used this in college throughout the many BORING classes I've endured!! My suggestion: join the obsession...they aren't called crackberry's for nothing!!