Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I really love this bracelet especially in person. This picture does it no justice! I've tried it on with the bracelet I have now and they look great together!
I'm in LOVE with this ring! I have a pearl ring my dad gave me for Christmas in 10th grade but this one is AMAZING!!


I need some help. I know this is a very vain post but I'm trying to decide which piece of jewelry I want for a graduation gift. I think its only appropriate that I get another David Yurman piece because I got one for high school graduation too! So, bear with this ridiculous post and give me your honest opinions!

I know, i know! I'm being a girl here and there are far more important things in life to worry about. I don't usually need help with silly things like this but I'm indecisive these days!

Off to ANOTHER phone interview. I'm about to have a computer program with recordings of my answers to all the questions I'm asked EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

No comments: