Monday, August 11, 2008


The countdown is on. Two more days, and I'll be parked right here for the weekend. My vacation days have officially started and what better way to use those suckers up than sitting on the beach in Destin, FL???

Be jealous. Because this girl has been spending EVERY weekday without time off AT ALL ..... ALL SUMMER LONG!!!

I've been spending quite a bit of time on the road and have no plans to stop. It gives me something to look forward to and helps the week go faster.




Last weekend, I was in Tallahassee and while I was waiting on someone, I decided I absolutely HAD to keep busy so I went to the mall. After I bought a pair of shoes I've had my eye on for quite some time, the sales lady told me to go smell this perfume.

Its called "Alien." I'm quite obsessed with perfume and have VERY VERY picky tastes, so to jump to the top of my favorites is quite an accomplishment. This is DEFINITELY on my wish list. (If only I hadn't dropped such a heafty amount of money on the oh-so-necessary digital camera I bought on a whim....while talking on the phone...simply because I was waiting on an appointment...REALLY!!?!). But seriously, go try this sucker out!!

Speaking of perfume, I recently saw that David Yurman has created a perfume. I'm quite the fan of his work so I'm quite curious if I will be as impressed by this. I usually can't stand it when people try to venture out into products that aren't their specialty. Really Celine, Paris, SJP, Hilary Duff, J-Lo (the list could go on...)??? Just because you guys are celebrities doesn't mean that you are automatically qualified to "design" a scent. Sorry...but no.

Anyway, if someone has tried this scent out, let me know what you think and where it is sold!!



K off to bed...the 5 am alarm will come way to soon and that simply means I have to drag myself out of bed to get to the gym. UGH....

No comments: