Friday, August 8, 2008

On the road again...

Looking like another weekend on the road for this girl!


Its not really summer if you never leave town right??


Im just hoping that my decision to bypass the routine maintenance at the Volvo dealership and take the "quick and cheap" way out at the Quicklube wasn't a mistake. It definitely wasn't quick. I sat in my car for an HOUR while they discreetly messed up my car. Turns out that the transmission fluid was clogged (I know...I don't have a clue), and so it "shouldn't have any problems but give us a call if it does."


Needless to say, I'm a little bit nervous to be on a four hour drive at night by myself to Tallahassee and possibly have my car mess up.


Neat.


Oh well, Im excited about the weekend...should be quite a bit of fun!! :)


Have a good weekend!!

No comments: