Monday, August 25, 2008

J.Crew: Back in the game...

I remember in fifth grade hearing about the famous J.Crew catalog. Girls ranted and raved about it. "Oh my gosh, did you get the new J.Crew catalog? I want EVERYTHING in there!"
Well, I always played along with this, but never understood. I always thought their products were boring and repetitive.
I kept trying to figure it out...the magic of J.Crew that everyone else had apparantly been mesmerized by and I somehow missed that fairy dust.
But after years and years of never seeing the light, I sadly gave up on them. The catalogs went straight to the trash and eventually stopped coming.
SOMEHOW, I got put back onto the mailing list and now I can honestly say I've been mesmerized.
I came home crying from work, feeling sick as a dog (which is why I've been MIA the past few weeks...that and one certain person I've been spending time with:) ) and decided to give the sucker a shot.
Good thing I did because I fell in love.
My mom asked me the other day for a Christmas wish list (yes its August, you have to know her to understand...she says she's getting a late start this year...REALLY!?!?), and I told her I had NO CLUE what I wanted.
Well, DEAR SANTA: Heres my list.

This picture turned out blurry, but the necklace has an owl on it.
If you've ever met me, you understand!
LOVING these!!! Although I don't wear flats to work.

And here's my most major obsession: The pinecone and squirrel bracelet.


I have more weddings in the future...guess I better start stocking up again!! :)

Ok the picture here does this cashmere sweater no justice, but its AMAZING!!!

Looks like it came straight from my grandmother's jewelry box!!


Fall dress for work? Yes please!

And LOOOOOVE this!!!!

No comments: