Monday, September 1, 2008

This weekend was perfect.
We all spent the weekend up at the lake.
Did the whole meet my parents thing with Ryan.
Everything went amazingly.
Sarah came up Sunday morning...after the first AU game...WAR EAGLE!!!
We ate, talked, swam, ate some more, talked some more, and played one rousing game of Apples to Apples.


And now, the weekend is over.
The washing machine is on overload.
I'm mentally preparing for yet another week of work :(
Sarah's back in Auburn.
And Ryan is on his way too.


When Sarah was leaving she said:
"This reminds me of a Parent Trap Moment when they play that sad song..."


And I have to agree.
I know its cheesy and totally unlike me to get sappy but everytime the weekends are over and I have to go back home or Ryan has to go back home I get in this mood.

"Ev'ry time we say goodbyeI die a little
ev'ry time we say goodbyeI wonder why a little
why the gods above me who must be in the know
think so little of me they allow you to go."

Sorry for such a wimpy post...I'll find something more uplifting for the next one!

No comments: