Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its Official...

Either I'm turning into my mother with her neurotic Christmas shopping habits (6 months in advance) or I'm really just crazy about someone. Whatever it is, I'm suffering from serious shock. Just dropped a healthy $800 on a plane ticket for Ryan to join the family next MARCH when we go to Aruba. Hey Christmas gift!! Good thing I'm done with my shopping for him!!

Now, I can just look forward to this, as I count down the many months until this week long vacation in paradise.

**I know what yall are all thinking. But contrary to common belief, Aruba is actually VERY safe. My parents went last spring and if it gets their stamp of approval....trust me...its safe. Its sad what the media is capable of doing...destroying their tourism, which is a vital part of their economy.

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

Hey Rachel, it's been a looong time. I just found your blog last night and have been reading it since the beginning today at work (yes it's really slow today). Love it, and love Aruba!! Trey and I went there on our honeymoon, you'll have a blast!!-your former neighbor...Jennifer (Armstrong)