Saturday, September 6, 2008

Has anyone seen this? I'm referring to Slade's loss of manhood aka the "manscarf." I am a HUGE fan of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Orange County, so when Bravo decided to get ultra-wierd new show, Date My Ex, I knew it was worth watching at least one episode. I'm sorry but I think the absolute LAST person on this earth I would let pick a new boyfriend for me would be my ex. Not because there's bitter feelings or anything negative like that, but simply for the fact that its just plain WIERD. "Hey I know we dated off and on for YEARS and at one point I thought you may be the one, but we're done now, so you want to find me a new man?"

No thanks.

Anyway...back to the man scarf. I know that the scarf thing is HUGE with celebrities (even in the hot summer heat), but when a man wears one, thats where I draw the line. Seriously Slade. I used to think you were so hot and quite the catch and that Jo was an idiot for leaving you. But now, I think you're simply a tool.

No comments: