Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I spent quite a bit of time organizing all of my pictures I've saved through time. I save pictures of all kinds of things...homes, places, food, outfits, products, you name it! I kind of have that, you never know when you may need it-mentality. So, when I was going through all of my decorating pictures, I noticed a few that really caught my eye. And for some reason, they all include the color grey.



Does this mean something? Yes, it means I'm really into this color right now. Its on my fingernails (which, by the way I discovered the most amazing shade of grey nailpolish, but I digress), I drive a grey car and right now, I'm really wishing I could paint my living room color grey.



Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!



I'm completely smitten by this front door.



No, I'm not into the over the top mirrored dresser, but I can't help but salivate over the wall color!


And this will probably be how I'm able to incorporate my latest obsession. A little punch of color amidst the whites and cremes. Just like my house!



And this is really and truly what sparked it all. Seriously, this just melts my heart!




No comments: