Saturday, October 10, 2009

Its time for a girly post...not like they aren't usually 90 % girl anyway!!

Why the girly post? Probably because I've had an incredibly girly weekend so far. Mom treated Sarah and me to a morning at the spa where we enjoyed incredible massages. Also spent some time in the "quiet room," which isn't so quiet when filled with a bunch of ladies talking. But it was nice to catch up on some magazine time while listening to Enya-esque tunes in the background. Is that what its like to be a celebrity? If so, sign me up coach!

After the Spa, went shoppping with my sister for a formal dress for her. Not gonna lie, I helped pick out one I hope to wear one day. Its prety amazing to be able to share clothes now!

And since I'm at home with internet (I've pretty much adapted to life without it at home), I decided to do a little blog time as well as online window shopping. For some reason, I'm finding a lot of accessories on my want list. Probably because I have LOADED up on basics for the fall. And when I say basics, I mean pure basic...solid color dresses, tops, etc. So now, I'm on the hunt for some little things to spice it up a smidge.

LOVING these rings! There's just something about gold jewelry that I hope to never tire of. (**Sidenote: NOT feeling the horse broach...its just attached to the picture I downloaded.)
If this isn't the perfect middle finger ring, I'm not sure what is. Its perfectly minimal and sweet at the same time. SOLD!

I've already got these and they've become my wardrobe staple. I know that animal print is EVERYWHERE in the mags, but I can't do more than this. Surprisingly, these go with a lot!!


YES AND YES!





I'm starting to see a trend here. I'm loving jewelry that is simple and gold. This bracelet is PERFECT!



No comments: