Sunday, October 11, 2009

Im afraid to say it, but I think my internet addiction is quickly returning. How can I help it though? There are just way too many pretty things out there that pile onto my "I want/need/must have" list.

But the reality is that I don't have an extravagant amount to spend on this list. And from the looks of it, I don't think many people do these days. Its no secret that times are tough, but I have a motto I live by that I adapted from my job: "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" And that's exactly what I'm doing these days. Constantly on the hunt for the next great deal. Growing up, my mom was always ecstactic when she got something on sale. And while I somewhat understood her excitement, I never truly grasped it...until now!

So sticking with the theme of BUDGET, I've found several pieces that I just die to have. ENJOY!

Ann Taylor Loft
The brilliance of this outfit is that its versatile...and by that I mean, I could wear it year round. OK OK, so yes, I live in Florida where it rarely drops below 60 degrees. But whatever. I think anyone could wear this with the right accessories! LOVE IT!!


Another fab find from Ann Taylor Loft. I've always wanted grey boots and these couldn't be any more perfect.

Several weeks ago, I went shopping with my mom in Birmingham. We found this dress in Anthropologie and she practically begged me to let her buy it for me. While I think its absolutely precious, I've become over-practical these days. And I have no weddings or parties I could wear it to on my calendar (not that I'm complaining about this).









YES PLEASE!






I've always wished I could wear yellow, but the truth is, I look incredibly disgusting in it. HOWEVER...I do believe that this could be an exception to the rules. This little beauty is at Anthropologie. I do believe a trip to Jacksonville to make some purchases will be on my schedule at some point soon!





No comments: