Monday, January 5, 2009

I am not competitive.
At all!

I once got in a fight with an old boyfriend about not caring about my bowling score.

Seriously.

But there is just something about my job that is pulling my competitiveness out of me.

I don't know what it is but I have found myself silently wanting to beat everyone and just wow the office with the amount of money I pull in.

Where is this coming from? Couldn't tell you!!!

Speaking of bowling, I thought I would share a funny story...

Friday night Ryan and I went bowling with some friends. I warned everyone how terrible I am at this game. Well, after the first game and a score of 17!....yes you read correctly, I sunk to an all-time low. I was spent. I had given up and said NO MAS! But for some reason I got a lucky streak and then bowled an 89. How does that happen? Seriously!

So, to the guy out there who I fought with about not caring how bad I am at bowling, just know that things have changed.

I've discovered I DO in fact have a competitive nature....waaaaaaaaaaaay down deep in me.

No comments: