Thursday, January 29, 2009

ONE MORE DAY until I get to have this little cutie back in my life!

I can't wait to get back to Montgomery to pick up my crazy but sweet little Madison! Ryan and I are going home Friday after work. We're going to another wedding shower and spending some time with the family (hint hint Deck...you better come make an appearance!!). We're not going to have much time there since we'll have to rush back Sunday afternoon for the Super Bowl Party. Honestly, I could care less about the Super Bowl. I like College Football and that is IT! But, I guess I should be the supportive girlfriend and pretend to enjoy it.

Last night my mom called me and asked if I would want a GPS for my birthday. First of all, my birthday is in the end of May. Secondly, my brattiness is showing through and I've been "secretly" hoping that she would surprise me with one this weekend. Apparantly they were out on a shopping date at Sam's (they love it...I don't get it) and they found one for me. Well if you know my dad, he is a gadget junkie. Whatever the latest and greatest is out...he HAS to have it! So when he sees that tom tom has updated its latest gps, he immediately felt the need to purchase. And quite frankly, I think they just used me as an excuse to buy it! I think that my dad is where I got my impulsive shopping behavior from. The man loves catalogs and online shopping. So, now not only do I know what my birthday gift will be, I also have to wait 4 months to have it. I pitched a fit, Ryan reminded me how stupid I was acting...I was over it!

One last thing, I am so sick of my favorite magazines going out of business. First it was Cottage Living. I could go on and on for days about how much I love that thing. Now, its dominoe! This economy is killing me!!

No comments: