Monday, October 20, 2008

Guess who FINALLY whipped out the new camera and took some pictures!!

Sarah, Ryan and I went to Six Flags this weekend, and I must say we couldn't have had anymore fun!!

What could be better than perfect weather at Six Flags with my two favorite people in the world?

Here's Sarah and me waiting in line to ride Goliath...which was quite a disappointment for us!
We rode it two years ago and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Our expectations were a little high this time because we got off the ride, YAWNING.

My new favorite picture of me and Ryan.



And yes, this little boy is on a leash. We joked with Ryan and told him we were going to put him on one, but he didn't really think they existed until he saw this!

While waiting to ride Superman, Ryan read EVERY comic they had outside the ride.
Gotta love my little five year old at heart !!

No comments: