Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LONG WEEKEND!!

Currently starring at my piles of clothes for the weekend, trying to be a little more realistic, and pack what I NEED.


Heading down to Destin, Florida tomorrow after work.


A long weekend is WAY overdue.


A weekend without staying in a hotel.


Without painting/renovating.


An actual vacation!!


I'll be a first time spectator of the Destin Crab Trap Triathalon.


And no, I will not, nor ever will, participate.


Gotta support my little kid at heart, Ryan, while he does what he loves most!


Stay tuned for pictures of everyone else who is in tip-top shape doing their thing (being insane and doing a tri).


I'll be the girl in the sundress with my Starbucks in hand and blackberry in the other.


Supportive, I know!

Im hoping my celeb crush Matthew McConaughey will make an appearance.


He's all about the triathalons.


And no, I dont really care to see J-Lo there.


Just had twins and doing tri's...


Nutcase!


No comments: