Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No Mom Jeans for this girl...

Long-legged ladies, I found them.


After YEARS of searching, I found TWO different pairs of jeans that are beyond flattering and get this....


They are long enough!!


Believe me, I know all the designer denim brands.


I worked with them for years.


Season after season, I would watch new styles come in and I would simply have to admire them.


Because NEVER did these cute jeans come in long lengths.


Girls, I'm talking 36 inch inseam long.


Well I found two different brands and trust me, I snatched both pairs up immediately!!



Here is what just arrived with our friendly UPS man.


J.Crew's high heel flare.


And I think I'm going to have to take these in for alterations they are so long!



I sound ridiculous, but this is HUGE for me.



The other pair are by Joe's Jeans.


I think they are called Muse.


No crack-showing highwaisted, long enough, butt flattering, thigh and hip slimming jeans.

And yes I just sounded like a 40 year old woman.

But believe it or not, I'm starting to feel like I can't wear things that my 19 year old sister wears.

I never understood my mother when she would say, "I'm too old to wear that."

Starting to get it now.

Bring on the high waisted (well actually right at the hips) pants.

No more low rise ANYTHING!

or

Looking like I shop at Forever 21.

No comments: