Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lots of quality time being spent around here.
I had to go to Jacksonville, FL Friday for business, so I squeezed in a few hours with my sweet Ryan. I had booked my hotel room in Jacksonville, but thanks to cheaptickets.com (whom I will never use again), I was given a room in St. Augustine, FL. After 45 minutes on the phone with some lady who was probably in Tajikastan, I discovered that all the hotels in Jacksonville in my price range were booked. Im panicking at this point, then just caved and said, "you know what, just book me a room in Tallahassee. It all worked out and the added bonus was that I got to see the five year old.
I must say, the 3 hours I spent in Jacksonville, I want to go back sometime soon. I was quite impressed with the city.

After 9 hours in the car on Friday, I came home and crashed, got up Saturday morning and jumped in the car AGAIN with Sarah to spend a few hours shopping in Birmingham. We haven't really had sister time in months. Every weekend I'm either in Florida or Ryan is here, so one on one time with Sarah is hard to find.
We set out with the idea of shopping a little bit and ended up with a few extra swipes on the MasterCard. It was worth it though. My wardrobe thanks me!!


I finally caved and bought this perfume. ALIEN. Im serious when I say that I'm obsessed with it. It has jumped to my number one fav, and that is saying something.
Ok, you knew we would make a pit stop here. Banana is never disappointing to me...EVER!
And the icing on the cake...J.Crew
I've been raving about their fall clothes to just about everyone I know and sorry to disappoint, but the raving will continue. I did some damage there. OOPS!
And last but not least, picked up a new set of eyeshadows. So, for all of you who have to listen to me repeatedly talk about how I need new eye makeup...you're welcome.



Just a few days of reality, and then I'm off to the beach. I'm MAKING myself take pictures this time. Hopefully.
Have a good week!!

No comments: