Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just when I said that I was going to get it together and actually start using my camera, I went on a five day vacation and left it in the car THE WHOLE TIME.
I'll blame part of that on Ryan because he left at the crack of dawn Saturday morning for his triathalon with my keys. Camera locked inside the car.
I really wish I had been able to get some pictures of the triathalon because believe it or not, I really enjoyed watching it.
The athletic ability these people have is incredible and watching this made me feel like a worthless slob. But, much to the triathalon group's dismay, it gave me ABSOLUTELY NO desire to EVER participate.
EVER.
Hopefully I can get some good pictures at the next one.
And we all know there are PLENTY of these in the future.
Ryan asked me Sunday, "Hey when we're in Aruba, if they have a tri, would you mind if I did one?"
I simply looked out the window, said nothing, and held my tongue.
Someone needs to learn what the word vacation means.
Thats all I'm saying...

No comments: