Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ahhhh it feels pretty good to be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

After numerous weekends filled with trips to Lowes and then doing some time of renovation, I decided its time I spend some much needed time with my sister.

HOPEFULLY (**fingers crossed) this weekend will be the LAST weekend of work and the house will be FINISHED!

Ryan and his parents are spending some good quality family time this weekend installing the wood floors and putting the last touches on the house.

I decided to stay out of the way and make a weekend trip up to Auburn to hang out with old friends and Sarah.

I almost felt like a college kid again last night.

I'ld like to say that it was like I never left, but sadly I can't.

The yawns started kicking in around 11pm (embarassing), and I found myself discussing 401K's and the housing market while at a bar. 

REALLY???

But, it was a fun night.

I got to go out with some of my favorite girls and squeezed in a nice visit to our favorite, Fuji Sushi...too bad I left my debit card there (I guess thats the irresponsible college kid wanting to come out again).

Sarah and I have layed in bed all morning long watching the dvd series of The Starter Wife.  We're being ultra lazy, which we can do very well together, and loving EVERY second of it.

I got an early morning call from Ryan wanting to see how my night was.  After a few stories following with him laughing at how much of an old woman I have become, he starts telling me how he's already run a "quick 5."   Yes, he's now training for a marathon...kill me!

Quick run, trip to Starbucks for breakfast with his family (where else would they go??), and then 2 days of remodeling.

Yeh, I'm glad thats not my weekend plan (except for the Starbucks part).

Off to lunch at 1:3o with Sarah at Niffers.

Ahhh to be in college again!!

No comments: