Thursday, November 20, 2008


Its almost Friday!! Surprisingly this week has gone fairly quickly. I guess the ridiculous stress level my job so kindly provides helps pass the time. Literally I will get to my desk at 8 and the next thing I know, I'm being yelled at to get out of the office because its already 10:30. So each week when Thursday rolls around, I start preparing myself. Preparing for end of the week B.S. Theres just something about the end of the week that just gets me every time. 5 Days worth of stress and problems add up and Friday around 3pm I'm ready to either cry or hit someone. But buddy, when that clock hits 5 pm, all of this just magically disappears!


I'm heading back down to Tallahassee tomorrow for the weekend. We have plans to do ABSOLUTELY nothing!! CANNOT WAIT!!! I do have one important thing that needs to be done but more on that in a few days:)!!


Just thought I might leave you with this little tidbit. If you are a fan of Taylor Swift, go buy her album NOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Despite some of the embarassingly immature lyrics ("when you're 15"), it is packed with some amazing songs. I love this girl because her songs are so real and they each tell a little story about her love life. I vividly remember a lot of the things she sings about.
Have a good weekend!!

No comments: