Wednesday, November 26, 2008




I was really dreading putting in my resignation. I really thought I was going to catch a lot of mess from my bosses and co-workers. But thankfully, everything went very smoothly.




So far I've gotten nothing but positive feedback about my decision to move.




Im sure everyone has their opinions and are keeping them to themselves, but I havent heard a negative word yet.




Right now I am still numb to the fact that my whole life will soon change. Everything I'm comfortable with...gone.




Im thrilled and terrified all at once to be going out on such a leap of faith.




Moving to a city where my only friends are Ryan's friends...kinda scary.




I know 100% that this is what I am supposed to do, but I still have fears in the back of my head.




This changes everything now.

So instead of listing out all my fears and worries, Ill list what I'm thankful for (come on, give me a break...Im allowed to be cheesy once in a while)!

Im thankful to have a job in a time of economic crisis.

Im thankful I have friends and family who support me even when they don't understand me.

Im thankful that I am healthy and happy.

Im thankful that I got new insurance (here's the old lady coming out in me...)

Im thankful I don't have to pack anything because its already done and waiting in a storage unit!!

and last but definatley not least...

Im thankful Im getting out of the Jingle Bell Run because I just have to move that day...darn!

No comments: