Sunday, March 8, 2009

Had the MOST fun I've had in quite a while this weekend with Sara's wedding! We got in Friday night just in time for the rehearsal dinner, which was AMAZING! Best rehearsal dinner I've ever been to ... hands down!

Yesterday afternoon, we all got ready at Sara's aunt's house which is right across the street from the church. Her house was incredible...I had a jaw drop AT ALL TIMES!

The wedding was beautiful and very sweet. May have a had a few mishaps, like me not knowing where I was supposed to go since I didnt get to the rehearsal...not so much fun, but it worked.

And then the fun really started once we got to the reception. I wish I had taken pictures of the venue because it was unlike anything I've ever seen before!

Got to catch up with old friends and had the best time ever!

That's right, I caught the bouquet! I fought for that sucker! Ryan went around all night bragging about it! If I had a dollar for every time I was asked yesterday when we're getting married, I'ld be able to buy a new outfit! So here's to hoping the superstition is true!!

Got to see Chad, one of my best friends from high school...LOVE this boy!

And then Ryan decided to take the bow off my dress and wear it around.


Not the best, but another framer of us...thats a rarity!

High School blast from the past! And no I'm no PG, that dress did that to all of us...I dont care though, it was comfortable and I Loved it!
All in all, an amazing weekend! So glad we got to be part of the most fun wedding I've ever been to. Sara was by far the best bride ever. Never nervous or anxious....calm and happy at all times. Eating sandwiches right before walking down the aisle. Gosh I love that girl!!





No comments: