Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a little behind posting this, but things are always crazy when you get back from a week long vacation! Things are good here in Florida. Enjoyed my day back to work, and thankfully wasn't slammed with too much to do (the normal HUGE pile of MDA was waiting on me though). It was nice to be back in the swing of things. I definitely needed that break from work. I came back strong and ready to raise some more money!

BACKING UP...

The traveling home was the biggest headache EVER! Island time is so different from the rest of the world. They don't worry about hurrying ANYTHING and hey, if you miss your flight...you'll catch the next one. Too bad there's only 2 per day! Going through customs and all that jazz was very stressful. The airport was completely unorganized and we BARELY made our flight...BARELY! So to say we were ready to get home was an understatement.

BACKING UP A LITTLE MORE...

Sarah and I went Parasailing the last day we were there. Its something I've always wanted to do and we both had a blast doing it. Its not scary at all except for a few moments when you're really high up and the constant Aruban wind starts blowing you around. Other than that, its very peaceful. Just makes me want to go skydiving even more! That one is the next on my list!!


Here I am up in the air.

And this one is Sarah

Right before I took off


Here's where we ate breakfast one morning. Right on the beach.




Check out mom's 2nd degree burned feet. The day we went snorkeling, she forgot to put sunscreen on her feet. Well, you all know how fair skinned she is. Any touch of sun and she burns. Getting through the airport was quite the challenge for her because she could barely walk.

Gotta get back to the grind. More to come soon. It wont be as exciting as Aruba, but hopefully I'll have some fun things to share!


No comments: