Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Camp Grandparents...

To My Sweet Puppies:

I know you think your sweet mom has completely lost her mind. First quitting her job. Then wisking you back to Florida for two days to put all our things in LOTS of boxes. Then jetting off to a new city for a new job, all the while you're at Camp Grandparents {which happens to be the most luxurious camp around}.

So you're wondering what the french is going on right now. And rightfully so. But just trust your crazy mom because she's found you an AWESOME new home complete with a top notch back yard to run free in...

A home without carpet so it doesn't smell like wet dog...
And the nicest of amenities that will make mom very very happy which makes your life even more enjoyable...
Enjoy camp, bubbies, because very soon all the craziness will be over and we'll be all settled in. And we'll be gracing all the fun parks that Atlanta has to offer. Your next door neighbors are adorable West Highland Terriers and Bulldogs. And the fun Zoey is just across the street. Its going to be fun...lots of fun!!

Love,

Your Crazy Mom

**No, I'm not already moved in. Give me a break, I was offered the job Monday and started work TODAY, so needless to say, I have NOT had time to move in. Rome wasnt built in a day. But once its all put together, you can bet I'll have pictures up!! This is, however, my exact place!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

OMG! Your new apt looks fabulous! where is it? I can't wait to come visit!!!! :) you know where to find me if you want to go to the BEACH! :)